I’m grateful for Divine communications with the soul. We each have access to Divine communications, we just have to be open and willing to have the conversations. I’ve found ways of communicating that are comfortable to me. I found ways to communicate that have physical signs that I’m listening to the truth. When the pathway is clear to communicate, so much love flows through me like a giant flood light lighting a darkened path. Everything becomes visible.
Lately, I’ve been led to all kinds of books. In the past three weeks I’ve finished four books and have four books going right now. Amongst those books, are audiobooks for Conversations with God book 1 (finished) and book 2 (listening) by Neale Donald Walsh. What I realized is that we each have the ability to communicate with the Divine in the ways we are most comfortable. I had the amazing AHA moment to realize that these Daily Aligning with Love, Abundance, and Peace posts are my Divine Communications with my soul. I don’t plan what I write. I sit in a mindful place to hear the topics that come to mind. I write them into my Excel spread sheet. I don’t have any idea what I will write or how it will come to me until I’m sitting in front to the screen typing. I don’t have time to think about what I’m writing, I just watch it all flow out, but what I’ve realized is the topics are the passage ways into these communications.
I love how it works out that way. I feel comfortable allowing the wisdom to flow through my fingers. I’ve already set the premise of the conversation to be how to align daily with love, abundance, and peace. Divine communications connects me to the messages of my soul. This is the wisdom we are born with and the truth that we came here knowing. The stuff that acts as blocks to this communication is anything that pulls my energy to the messages of fear, lack, and separation. I can’t hear the communication when I’m lost in fear.
I know some of the people following this post have strong reactions to what I write. It’s not because I’m saying or teaching anything new, it’s because the messages are tapping to a deeper wisdom that is already known. When readers share their experiences with me, I feel fully connected to them, because we are connecting on a soul level—A sacred level.
Today, I commit to listening to Divine communications with my soul. Lately, I’ve been receiving a lot of Divine guidance. What I didn’t realize is with that Divine guidance, there were Divine communications happening. I needed to be led to see it more clearly. Now, I do. My heart is overflowing with a sense of pure AWE. I recently went out to get a journal for my own communications with the Divine. The things that are coming out are so amazing.
I see the soul like the core of the Earth. All the wisdom of the planet lies within the core. This is the place where the truth is stored at the deepest level. Now, that I’ve opened the passage way down to the core, my work will be about being as conscious as I can about what comes up. Working with my journal, I decided to:
- Thank the Divine for all the gifts I’m seeing in my life (Abundance).
- Feel and tap into the love in the connection between the Divine and I (Love).
- Ask for assistance in areas I’m struggling to align with love, abundance, and peace (Surrender).
- See what comes back and open the door for free flowing communication (Peace).
Remember, however you feel comfortable communicating with Divine energy is what is right for you. I talked about this last week. If we are forcing ourselves to communicate in someone else’s comfort zone, we won’t hear what we need to hear. We will be blocked by fear, lack, and separation, because it’s not our path. We are trying to fit into someone else’s. There is no ONE right way. It’s about finding our own personal way to be and feel like one with Divine or Source energy.
Source energy has many different names and what might be a pathway in for one person can be a block to another. Those are our own human limitations. That is us feeling separate. We will keep tapping into messages of fear if we stay separate from the ultimate source of love. We cannot be in the energy of fear and love at the same time. We can feel fear and hold it with the energy of love, but feeding the energy of fear means we are feeding stories of fear, lack, and separation. Here are some questions that might help you figure out where your communication comfort zone is:
- Do certain names for Divine energy create separation for you?
- What are your creative gifts (writing, singing, playing music, crafts, prayer, photography, painting, dancing, connecting with others, etc.)?
- What ways do you feel like you receive messages from the Universe (Nature, walking, meditating, writing, listening to music, playing music, making collages, words, images dance, movement, reading, watching videos, prayer, church, painting pictures, looking at pictures, etc.)?
- Think of something that makes you feel pure love with no fear attached, it could be a view or an image, just something that makes you feel pure AWE. Where do you feel that in your body?
- If you tap into something that feels so right, do you get chills or tingles? Where do you feel them? What side are they on? Are they going up or down? Do you feel them in your head? Front or back? Get as detailed as you can.
- Think of something that makes you feel like you are in the energy of fear, lack, and separation. Really feel the separation of that. Where do you feel that in your body? Does it make you feel physically ill in any way? Do specific body parts hurt or feel tight when you are feeling this energy?
- What image of the Divine, God, Source, Great One, Buddha, Allah, etc. makes you feel completely at one? What image of the Source of love makes your body feel that feeling of AWE?
- Going into communication with the feeling of abundance is a clear path in, but abundance can’t be faked. You want to get to the feeling of AWE, feel it in your body. Open the passage to your soul, where core wisdom is stored.
- If meditation or visualization helps you to connect, visualize the passage from your heart to your soul. Imagine beautiful light flowing freely to and from this passage way. Then open the passage way to travel into your feet, hands, mouth, and ears giving the communication open access to flow through you.
Each of us has the opportunity to connect if we get out of our own ways. I love hearing people’s stories in how they connect. I don’t judge them as right or wrong, I just connect through the feeling of love and AWE. This is where I find my CLEAREST communications. If I’m in my human brain of judgment, I’m separate. I feel fear from being separate, and I’m not in the energy of the Divine. I’m in lack, because I WANT to connect, but I can’t if I feel separate. It’s a vicious cycle.
One of the ways I help myself out of judgment is to see names and words as human attachments. I do my best to connect to the energy behind the words being used. This truly helps me to see myself as part of a whole instead of allowing different beliefs to drown me in the energy of fear, lack, and separation. What other people believe is their path, and what I believe is mine. I tell you this, because it has been a struggle for me before. I tell you this, because I’m trying to keep it fresh in my mind so that I remember it next time I need it. How I think of others, is a reflection of my inner world. I can’t align with the energy of love, abundance, and peace through a place of judgment, which is one of the stories we spin when we are in the energy of fear, lack, and separation.
Lately, the communications seem to be getting clearer and clearer. I’m feeling more like a kid in the candy store. I’ve been opening up more and more. I’m so incredibly grateful for all the amazing insights that have been coming to me. God has sent many messengers to help me connect what I’m hearing with what my soul knows as true. I’m feeling authentic joy in this moment sharing my experience. I’m so strongly connected to what I’m writing that you may feel that while you are reading this. TRUST THAT! FEEL IT! Some of you may even be getting chills. I love when that happens and it’s been happening more and more lately. This is the journey of Daily Aligning with Love, Abundance, and Peace. If my words resonate with you, I hope you will keep following along and exploring older posts.
With Love, Abundance, and Peace,
©Rachael Wolff 2021
Author of Letters from a Better Me: How Becoming an Empowered Woman Transforms the World (click on the book cover to learn more)