As the new moon approaches, now is time for us to look at where we are and focus on who we see ourselves uncovering. Are you ready to manifest the life you have dreamt of? How are you feeling about yourself? Do you think you deserve the life you are requesting? Are you willing to put in the effort to get it? Why does it matter how you feel about yourself?
In order to get rid of old patterns that keep us where we are, we have to embrace new thoughts and feelings about ourselves. Negative patterns all stem from the way we are treating ourselves. Some of these patterns have passed through generations and are so embedded that we don’t even know that they are there. In order to move past our roadblocks we have to look for new ways that will get us to where we want to go. We can’t just sit and wait. We have to take charge and do something different.
When we are setting intentions we have to know from the deepest core of our being that we are worthy of these changes we are seeking in our lives. If we don’t, we won’t recognize the signs that are leading us there, and we will continue to get lessons to help us to open our eyes. We will get hit with emotional 2x4s if we don’t start paying attention to what is keeping us from getting the life we envision for ourselves. Here are a few questions to help you dig down and see what might be holding you back:
- Do you have belief and behavior patterns that go against what we are asking for?
- Do you have negative feelings about success and/or money?
- How do you view people who have a lot of success or money? Do you criticize them or feel happy for them? Do you hate the rich?
- Do you put up invisible forcefields around your heart because you feel unworthy of love?
- Do you let your physical restrictions take charge of your inner worth?
- Do you keep the word “can’t” as your safety mechanism as an excuse not to try?
- Do you fill yourself with messages such as, “life is hard”, “I’m going crazy”, “This is too hard”, “life is a struggle”, “I must suffer”, “money is evil”, “I hate money”?
Pay close attention to the messages that are going through your head and feeding the energy that you are putting out into the world. If these are the messages that are going through your head a better life will continue to be out of reach. If you are looking to change set intentions for the process.
- Today, I will be more aware of the obstacles I am creating in my own mind.
- Today, I will show myself kindness, respect and love.
- Today, I will see my value and appreciate the gifts I give to the world.
If you can spot the negative messages you are carrying, write them down. Then for each one write three different ways you can choose to view the situation. These lists are not about being right or wrong, they are about seeing that there are other ways to look at something, and that it is our choice and our own personal power to choose how we see it. Here are a few examples:
Money is evil:
- Money is just paper, it only has the energy that I put into it.
- Money can help accomplish wonderful things.
- Money is wonderful.
I am never going to find love:
- Love is everywhere.
- Love is within me.
- I am complete in loving myself.
Life is hard
- Life flows and will give me what I need to be the best version of me.
- Life is a classroom and the lessons are as easy or hard as I make them.
- Life is what I make of it.
How we choose to live our lives is OUR choice.
How are YOU going to CHOOSE to live it?
If you like what you have read, scroll down and see the ways you can follow my blog. Have a beautiful day!
With Love and Gratitude,