PERSPECTIVE: MONEY IS EVIL
If anything guarantees you a horrible relationship with money, it’s telling yourself and the Universe that money is evil. If money is evil, anytime you have money you will sabotage it staying in your life. If money is evil, you make excuses for some people’s poor choices and look past others kind and loving choices that involve money.
- Is money evil or is some people’s relationship to money evil?
- Do some people who have money give themselves the excuses to do evil because they believe that money is evil?
- Is the reason you resist being financially successful tied to your belief that money is evil?
- If the reason why you can’t seem to hold onto money because you don’t want to let it’s evil rub off on you?
- Is the belief that money is evil hiding a bigger set of destructive beliefs?
- These are all questions to ponder when we challenge the perspective of thinking that money is evil.
TODAY’S PERSPECTIVE CHALLENGE
Investigate your relationship with money. Get personal with yourself to discover your beliefs around money. Do the work to heal any negative perspectives you hold that could be keeping you from having a healthy relationship. I can promise you—money won’t do anything to you, it’s a piece of paper. You are the only one that holds the key to healing any relationship you have with it. Whatever energy you put into it, you will get back. What energy do you want to put into that piece of paper?
- What comes up for you when you think the thought money is evil?
- How is your relationship with money?
- Does money always show up when you need it?
- Do you have everything you need to survive this moment?
- Do you focus on the choices that unhealthy people are making and blame it on having too much or not enough money?
- Do you do things in fear of not having enough money?
- When you think of money, where do you feel it in your body? Do you feel light or heavy inside?
Have a perspective-filled day!
With Love and Gratitude,
Rachael Wolff ©2020