I’m grateful for BEING with the people I love. 2020 has been a challenging year for being with the people we love, but not BEING with people if we are aligned with love, abundance, and peace. Just because we aren’t able to physically be with the people we love, doesn’t mean that our energy can’t BE with theirs. I’m so grateful for how much this has come alive for me this year. One of the stories that used to align me with lack, was related to not seeing the people I love as much as I “SHOULD” or “COULD”. I used to beat myself up over not doing enough to physically be there, even if all circumstances didn’t make it possible, I would still find away to blame myself, which is a form of self-abuse. Now, I focus my energy on BEING there. The distance doesn’t matter. I show up with love when I’m called upon with no guilt or shame attached. This can be physically or energetically. I find that BEING with loved ones is more powerful than spending time with love ones out of a form of obligation. Today, I’m grateful for BEING with all the loved ones who I reach out to and who reach out to me.
Today, I commit to BEING with the people I love in my thoughts and/or in person. As I connect with people throughout the day, I’m going to focus my energy on BEING (Abundance) with them, instead of focusing on what we don’t have or can’t do (LACK).
- What connections can I make today?
- How can I send out the energy of love, abundance, and peace to the people I love today?
- How can I show up for the people I love today?
- How am I staying aligned with love, abundance, and peace while interacting with the people I love?
- How do I best shine my light when faced with someone else’s energy of fear, lack, and separation?
- Am I being present with the people I love today?
I will also pay attention to my energy if I see myself slipping into fear, lack, and separation. I will gently nudge myself back to the energy of love, abundance, and peace. That way I can truly enjoy my day BEING with the people I love.
With Love, Abundance, and Peace,
©Rachael Wolff 2020
Author of Letters from a Better Me