I’m grateful for my ability to look inward. As humans, we are here to learn. Today, my focus is on being grateful for what my body, mind, and senses have to teach me. We are our own lifelong partners. Why would we want to make it a toxic environment? I most certainly don’t. The better the relationship with myself gets, the healthier I am overall, but this doesn’t mean that my body is not going to have lessons to teach me about the trauma I still have to heal. The beautiful thing is when I became willing to look inside. God started sending the people who I would be open to hear at the right time. Right now, my body is teaching me the places I still have work to do because they are holding on to past trauma. I’m so grateful God sent me my friend Kiersten to help me see the connections. I feel like I’m getting to a whole new level of learning, healing, and expanding.
I’m also so grateful that I learned how to tap into my body to help me see clearly on how my thoughts are engaging in the energy of fear, lack, and separation or love, abundance, and peace. It’s amazing what our bodies will tell us. Sometimes they are more honest than we are willing to be with ourselves. Sometimes they tell us we are stronger than we know. Sometimes they will tell us that we need to learn to ask for help. The key is to stay open enough to listen.
When I can align my body with my mind, I open the door to look at and work on what I need to align my thoughts with the energy of love, abundance, and peace. When I do that, I become aligned with my senses and my intuition guides me on what I can do next. As challenging as it can get sometimes, I rather look inside than give my power away.
Today, I commit to looking inward to align with my body, mind, and senses.
- What is my body trying to tell me?
- What is my body telling me about how I’m telling the stories in my head?
- Are the stories in my mind aligning me with fear, lack, and separation or love, abundance, and peace?
- How does my body react when others are aligned with love abundance, and peace? Where do I feel that in my body?
- How does my body react when others are aligned with fear, lack, and separation? Where do I fee that in my body?
- What are my senses telling me? Am I listening?
If we want to improve our intuition, we have to practice seeing the signals and listening.