I’m grateful for the symbolic meanings of blue jays. Since I got my new bird feeder outside my window, I’ve attracted some new friends to my life. A couple of them even come to see me when I’m filling the bird feeders. As you can tell by the images below, my blue jay friends have no problem with me taking pictures. A couple of the birds even make sure that I’m paying attention if they see that I’m writing and not looking out the window. The first bird to knock on my window was the blue jay, so of course, I looked up the symbolic meanings of blue jays, and I the messages resonated.
The key elements that resonated with me were:
- Community leaders
There were so many more. Every page I found went deeper and deeper, but I felt these were the areas that were covered in the dozens of articles I read that I felt really connected me to my blue jay friends. I will definitely be seeing the blue jay as a reminder to pay attention to where my energy is aligned in these areas. ESPECIALLY when he comes knocking at my window. Anytime, I see something that I feel connected to, I go within to see where I am in the moment. There is usually a link between something I’ve asked the Universe and seeing what I’m seeing in that moment. The key is paying attention to how my body, mind, and soul align in the moment.
Today, I commit to embracing the symbolic meanings of blue jays. This one is not hard for me at all since I see them out my window hourly throughout the day. Here are some the questions I think about when I’m embracing their symbolism:
- Am I communicating clearly and from the heart?
- Am I seeing my visions of how I want to live in this moment clearly?
- Am I showing myself loyalty and projecting that loyalty to the people I care about?
- Am I representing what I stand for in my thoughts, beliefs, actions, reactions, and responses to myself and others?
- Am I doing the work to project out to the world what I want to see more of?
- Am I being a good life partner to myself?
- Am I being a leader in the community by being compassionate, thoughtful, empathetic, respectful, kind, accepting, honest, peace-minded, and loving? Because I have to be the change that I want to see!
I’m so grateful to the blue jays who come offering me these wonderful reminders, while also keeping me entertained and smiling throughout the day.
If what you are reading resonates with you, make sure to come back daily to find more ways to align with the energy of love, abundance, and peace over fear, lack, and separation. Thank you for showing up today, I’m so happy you are here.
With Love, Abundance, and Peace,
©Rachael Wolff 2021
Author of Letters from a Better Me: How Becoming an Empowered Woman Transforms the World (Click title to learn more)