I’m grateful for life’s storms for these reasons…
- I’ve learned to be weatherproof
- I’ve learned to be resilient
- I’ve learned to be flexible
- I’ve learned that I can ALWAYS find a silver lining IF I WANT TO
- I’ve learned that my perspectives define the level of aftermath after the storm clears
- I’ve learned that this too shall pass.
- I’ve learned that the sun and moon don’t disappear no matter how hard a storm hits
- I’ve learned that sometimes storms provide the freshest water and nourishment for the Earth and it’s inhabitants
- I’ve learned that no matter how dark the sky gets, loud the thunder rumbles, fast the tornado hits, and powerful the hurricane is HUMANITY will rise up.
When I’m caught up in my own storms, I’ve learned to find gratitude to help me re-align my energy. Life is not always going to be pretty. There are many storms that are out of our control. We don’t HAVE to align with love, abundance, and peace in the storm, during, or after the storm—some won’t. Realizing it’s not about what anyone else chooses to do that makes us appreciate the storms, it’s about what energy we choose to feed: love, abundance, and peace or fear, lack, and separation. The choice is ALWAYS ours. How you interpret life’s storms is your business. I will choose to stay in gratitude for all the amazing lessons I learn in this journey of life.
Today, I commit to being open to learn from life’s storms. Being open is the key to shifting belief systems, thoughts, and feelings that no longer serve us. Being open to learn from the chaos that life throws are way is an amazing tool to living a better, happier, and healthier life. When we get stuck in the storm long after it passes, we get trapped in the cycle of fear, lack, and separation. Some people are will stay in the storm no matter how devastating it is (fear). Others feel like we didn’t deserve being in this/that storm (lack). Then there are those who will do everything thing in their power to stay in a place of, “Nobody understands” (separation). The sucky part of this, just like a bad storm collecting like energy, this builds within us and keeps us from seeing the light after the storm. I’ve been here. I’ve embraced that energy of fear, lack, and separation through multiple storms in my life. The path it took me on wasn’t pretty and there was a lot of aftermath. When I truly opened up to see the storms differently. They left less aftermath, and what I found is the areas the storm destroys are the ones I needed to be re-build, because they were not stable. I needed to let go of some of the beliefs that kept me from living in the energy of love, abundance, and peace. Today, when the storms come, I’m open to learn. It all began the day I decided pull lessons from some of aftermath. Just seeing different ways to look at things on paper, really helps us see that we do have choices.
If you want to get Daily Aligning with Love, Abundance, and Peace sent to you daily, follow FromALovingPlace.com.
With Love, Abundance, and Peace,
©Rachael Wolff 2020
Find out more about my book, Letters from a Better Me by clicking here.