The 35-Day Letters from a Better Me Boot Camp for Women is a 35-day inner journey to empowered living. There will be live streams, videos, required participation activities, and suggested activities. How much you want to get out of this boot camp all depends on what you want to put into it. The first boot camp live stream will be at 9:00AM EST on May 31, 2022 in a private Facebook group, but you can show up any time you want on that day.
This boot camp is for women who are tired of the roller coaster of constantly reacting to what other people are doing and/or not doing and are ready to commit to living differently: one thought, belief, action, and response at a time.
In the boot camp we will be using the book, LETTERS FROM A BETTER ME: How Becoming an Empowered Woman Transforms the World. The book must be purchased from an authorized book retailer in paperback or e-book format. The book needs to be completed before Day 1 of boot camp. We will go in deep.
Part I: “Blinders Off” is all about becoming aware of our own thoughts, beliefs, actions, and reactions that are holding us back.
Part II: “Acceptance of What Is” is about taking responsibility and accountability for our choices without using self-abuse, blame, guilt, or shame.
Part III: “Taking Charge as an Empowered Woman” is about taking those thought, belief, and action steps to breaking old patterns and living an empowered life now. This is where we get a CLEAR vision of how we project and represent what we stand for and get to know the AMAZING women we REALLY ARE and ALWAYS were.
We will be working through what The Ohio State University calls the “9 Dimensions of Wellness” to help us figure out where our blocks to wellness are. We will look at our emotional, physical, spiritual, social, creative, intellectual, occupational, environmental, and financial belief systems, because as I say, “Our perspectives are our power or our prison.”
This is a BOOT CAMP. It takes daily participation and a commitment to ourselves. We are worth the love, commitment, loyalty, compassion, honesty, and care that we give to others. I want the women in this group to give themselves the love they deserve.
What You Need to Participate:
1. Like and follow the From A Loving Place Facebook page (I have to be able to reach out to you).
2. Purchase LETTERS FROM A BETTER ME in either paperback and e-book format. You can go to FromALovingPlace.com/book for some purchasing options, or go to your favorite bookstore to see if they can order you a copy.
3. Mark “Going” on Event page and Type “DONE” in the event comments and/or in messenger when you’ve purchased the book. I will give you instructions on how to email me the receipt. I will give you the invitation to the private Facebook Group beginning on 4/9/22 (this is a VERY special date to me and I will tell you why in the group on that day).
4. Join the group and READ THE BOOK between 4/9-5/31/22. In the group you will introduce yourself. You are free to ask me questions about the book in this time period. I will be posting helpful information to make sure you get the most out of it all before the boot camp even begins.
5. Participate daily for the time period of the boot camp, which is from 5/31-7/4/22 (YES a day representing FREEDOM). Minimum participation will be around 15-20 minutes, because if you can’t give yourself that, this is the WRONG place for you.
6. Show respect, compassion, and kindness to other people in the group. No criticizing others! No blaming, shaming, verbal attacks, or abuse of any kind will be tolerated. We are taking ownership of our own choices here. If you are not ready to do that, this is not the group for you.
7. Come ready to do the work. Get a notebook and be ready to write, process, and work through some tough stuff. Some of this will be challenging, and that is a big reason I need to make sure the environment is a safe place for all of the participants. No participant will have to share anything with the group that makes her uncomfortable. The required work in the group that others will see is the FEEL GOOD stuff.
Participants will have access to prizes, opportunities, and discounts for both individual and small group services throughout the boot camp.
I know that whoever shows up ready to work is who is meant to be here will be. Whether it is 1 person or 100, I’m ready to work along side each of you to help you see the incredible women you already are. I’m just here to help you get rid of some of the clutter that keeps you from seeing her.
With Love and Gratitude,