Who is Susyn Reeve?
In her words…
I am an award-winning author and expert WholeHearted Living Coach & Mentor. I work with clients to live a WholeHearted Life of passion and purpose grounded in Love. I offer professional development programs including Being a Leader and Connection Matters More than Anything: Designing & Leading Experiential Workshops. I’m an Elder committed to sharing the wisdom of my experience and to Be a Mighty Expression of Love in the World.
My career has included the following:
I have 40 years experience as an Organization Development Consultant, Executive & Leadership Development Coach & Mentor. I am the co-creator of Self-Esteem-Experts.com and a best-selling author. My books include, Heart Healing: The Power of Forgiveness to Heal a Broken Heart, The Wholehearted Life: Big Changes and Greater Happiness Week by Week and The Inspired Life: Unleashing Your Mind’s Capacity for Joy.
- As an Organization Development Consultant and Executive Coach my clients have included: American Express, New York University, Mount Sinai Medical Center (NY), The Metropolitan Museum of Art and The Young Presidents Organization (YPO).
- As a Self Esteem Expert, I provide leading-edge information, exercises and guidance to boost self-esteem and experience confidence with focus on deepening and expanding your capacity to Love and Be Loved.
- As a master Coach & Mentor I work with clients to heal their hearts of the wounds of the past and live a WholeHearted Life of passion and purpose.
- As an ordained InterFaith Minister, I offer Spiritual Guidance to people facing life challenges and create custom ceremonies to mark life’s passages. I frequently offer the Sunday Service Message at the New Thought Spiritual Center of Eastern Long Island.
- At 1Spirit I have served as a supervisor in the Companions in Care Program (CIC); I’ve been a presenter in the Inter-Spiritual Counseling Program (ISC); and have offered professional development electives focusing on Leadership and designing and creating experiential workshops.
- Ordained InterFaith Minister – 2001 The New Seminary
- M.Ed in Rehabilitation Counseling – 1973 Bowling Green State University
- BS in Psychology – 1971 The Ohio State University
I have apprenticed with don Miguel Ruiz and studied with Joseph Campbell and Jean Houston.
Forgiving is FOR-GIVING
(If you don’t see video below, here is the link: https://youtu.be/eY-byrTA9UA )
Do You Want to Work with Susyn on FOR-GIVING?
Join her via Zoom on Saturday, January 14, 2023 from 11AM-12:30PM ET. Click HERE for details.
Books and Card Deck
(Click images to learn more)
I hope you enjoyed the latest episode of Seeds of Wisdom. Keep up with them by subscribing to @Fromalovingplace on YouTube. You can also listen to the Seeds of Wisdom Series on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Audible, Google Podcasts, and more.
With Love and Gratitude,
Rachael Wolff, author of Letters from a Better Me