Letters from A Better Me
90-Day A Better Me Letters Series
Part II: A Journey of Perspective
What Launches Us Forward: The Stable Foundation
Day 50: Transitioning from Judgment to Gratitude
I’m aware that I felt judgment run through me today as I was questioning another person’s communication methods. I heard my inner thoughts beginning to stir because I didn’t agree with their approach and perspectives of truth. I can tell this is having an affect on me because of the stories playing in my head, the way I feel when I tell the story, and how my body feels tights and contracted every time I think of the situation. This doesn’t feel good to me. I know I can’t change someone else. I can’t FORCE someone to see things my way. What I can change is myself. I can change the way I feel by doing the work of gratitude. I can make sure that when I do communicate it is with the energy I want to pass on instead of dark fear-based energy. So here we go:
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to be loving and open to see other people perspectives even if I don’t agree with them.
- I’m grateful to know that my feelings are my responsibility to manage.
- I’m grateful that I’m not the victim of someone else’s thoughts about me.
- I’m grateful I can choose how I view other people’s actions.
- I’m grateful I can choose love-based perspectives of truth to live by.
- I’m grateful I don’t have to take what other’s say or do personally, that is their stuff not mine. They are only seeing me through their perspectives of truth.
- I’m grateful I have tools to get me out of my own darkness and fear-based thinking.
- I’m grateful I’m getting stronger the more I am aware of the thoughts, feelings, actions, and reactions I’m choosing.
- I’m grateful I can choose to change the story, when I’m ready to see it through a perspective of love.
- I’m grateful I’m free to make my own assessments of people, places, things, and situations.
- I’m so incredibly grateful to all the people who have done research and who have made that available so I can figure out an educated view that works for my life.
Just writing this list helped my energy start to shift. I’m feeling better about the energy flowing through my body now. This is my story! Every time I commit to taking control over the energy I’m putting into it, I get better.
With Love and Gratitude,
A Better Me
Rachael Wolff ©2019
Did you read today’s companion piece? 90-Day A Better Me Series: Day 50 – Being Grateful for What Makes Us Different
Thank you for reading and transforming with me!
One response to “90-Day A Better Me Letters Series: Day 50 – Transitioning from Judgment to Gratitude”
[…] you will see a Letter from A Better Me today that reflects today’s message. Check it out here: 90-Day A Better Me Letters Series: Day 50 – Transitioning from Judgment to Gratitude. Those who haven’t been following, I hope you will checkout the 90-Day A Better Me Series […]