Letters from A Better Me
90-Day A Better Me Letters Series
Part II: A Journey of Perspective
What Launches Us Forward: The Stable Foundation
Day 53: My Healthy Boundaries
I know that my boundaries are in a healthy place because my self-worth, self-respect, and self-love are all intact. I know my energies are in-line to keep me protected by how I feel when I’m choosing my feelings, thoughts, beliefs, actions, and reactions. If I can feel the light energy, which feels light and expanding, I have my light force field up around me and I don’t feel the need force myself on others.
My healthy boundaries help lead me to the people and situations that will best serve my personal growth. It will also help lead me to others who want the seeds of what I’m choosing to grow in my internal garden. If I’m meant to serve someone else, I will trust they will be brought into my life. If my healthy boundaries are meant to teach them the power of light, I’m here.
I know I’m where I’m supposed to be learning whatever lessons I’m meant to be learning. What is important that I keep checking in with myself to make sure I’m not feeding the fears inside me create blocks to learning.
The more I visualize my light force field around me, the more I trust that there is a reason for my challenging experiences. I trust that my challenges are guiding me to create an even bigger and brighter light surrounding me—Shining from the inside out.
Today I’m grateful
- I’m grateful for my ability to strengthen my light-filled force field
- I’m grateful for opportunities to learn from how much light I’m choosing to shine
- I’m grateful for being open to where my healthy boundaries take me
- I’m grateful for when my healthy boundaries tell me it’s time to walk away
- I’m grateful for all the incredible signs I get when I’m following the light from my force field
With Love and Gratitude,
A Better Me
Rachael Wolff ©2019