Letters from A Better Me
90-Day A Better Me Letters Series
Part II: A Journey of Perspective
What Launches Us Forward: The Stable Foundation
Day 46: Perspectives of Truth to Empower My Life
I’m choosing perspectives of truth that empower me to live my best life. The perspectives I’m choosing fuel me to be the best version of myself possible. Through these choices I feel a deeper connection to my spiritual purpose and the Creator of life and love. These perspectives enhance the care I give to myself and the care I give to others. They enrich my experiences of receiving from others as I’m encouraged by them to feel immense gratitude. The perspective I’m choosing help me to contribute to other’s lives from an authentic place. Here are some of the perspectives of truth I’m inviting into my life:
- My self-care is important and essential. When I give myself the love I deserve, my expectations of others lessens. I’m able to love others authentically because I’m not expecting them to fill a void that I have within me. However much I love myself is the amount of love I will be able to give and receive to/from the people around me. By giving myself the love I deserve, I will not put myself in situations that aren’t healthy for me, because my boundaries will be clear and my senses for what feels right and what doesn’t will be heightened. I will be able to recognize genuine love and caring because I give it to myself.
- I am a whole and complete person all by myself. I can choose to share the person I am with someone else, but we are each responsible for the light or darkness that we each project out. My feelings, thoughts, actions, and reactions are my responsibility. We are individuals. We each have our own paths. We are choosing to experience our individual paths together. I can and will be a complete person without any other specific person in my life. No one else is responsible for how I choose to view my life. People will be in my life as long as they are meant to be there.
- My physical body is here to teach me how important it is for me to take care of myself. When I’m treating my body with respect and love it will function the way it needs to in order to take me on whatever path I’m meant to travel with it. By loving my body exactly as it is helps me to accept reality exactly as it is, and work with my perceptions to make sure I’m living the best life I can.
- I am empowered to live my life however I want to! I’m responsible for my feelings, thoughts, actions, and reactions. How I choose to perceive people, places, and things is up to me. NO ONE forces me how to react to her/his actions. I make the best choices I can during any given moment. My choices teach me how to live a better life. I see how I want and don’t want to live through every choice I make. It is nobody else’s fault that I make the choices I do. I’m FULLY empowered to live my best life!
- When I’m feeling really low, I’m ready for a breakthrough! There is no hitting bottom, just the point where I’m ready to break through new barriers of thoughts that I once let hold me back. My tears are cleansing my soul preparing it for a new way of thinking that will be more beneficial to my growth spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- How others treat and think of me isn’t personal and it’s none of my business. I’m the lead character in my own story. How they view me is their version of me, not who I am. They see me through their own perspectives of life whether they are filled with love or fear. I see them through my perspectives, so it is my responsibility to take care of my feelings, thoughts, actions and reactions according to my own perspectives of truth. I need to be honest with myself about how I feel when interacting with others. I have to pay attention to the energy I’m putting into the exchanges. That is my business.
- Everyone has his or her own journey. I can’t make anyone else feel, think, act, or react according to my perspectives. No matter how much love or fear I contribute, their feeling, thoughts, actions, and reactions are still their choice. They have the lessons they are meant to have for a reason. It is not my job to enable a person or tell someone else how to live his/her life. I simply share my experiences with love, so they get a seed. What they do with the seed I give them is their business.
- Light attracts light. Dark attracts Dark. When I’m choosing to live in light, I will attract more light into my life. I will attract whatever energy I’m putting out there from the deepest parts of me. If I attract challenging lessons to my life it’s my responsibility to investigate what I’m putting out there. How am I treating myself? Is there darkness in my interpretations of what is happening? How am I feeling?
- Living life from a loving place is the path to salvation. The more I can choose love the closer I get to living an enlightened life. I want my light to shine as brightly as it can before my journey here is complete. I will choose to follow others who serve this life from a loving place. I will do my best to shine light on any dark places I encounter within myself so that my light grows brighter and brighter.
- Life is a classroom. I’m here on this planet to learn, guide, and teach. As long as I’m taking breath I have the opportunity to learn to live better and fuller. I’m grateful for my triumphs and my challenges. I’m grateful for all the things I’ve learned from my joys as much as I am for the things I’ve learned from my pains. I have the exact life I’m meant to have. I’m in the exact vessel I’m meant to be in. I’m taking the exact journey I’m meant to take. What I do with the lessons I get is my choice. I get to choose whether I feel around in the dark or embrace the light within me. I have the ability to shine light on ANY lesson I’m given or walk on my path in darkness. I will learn, guide, and/or teach from light or dark with every choice I make.
I know as time goes on my perspectives of truth will shift as I travel this path. I welcome change and expansion. I’m so incredibly grateful for the choices I have.
With Love and Gratitude,
A Better Me
Rachael Wolff ©2019
Did you read today’s installment of the 90-Day A Better Me Series? 90-Day A Better Me Series: Day 46 – Finding Perspectives of Truth to Empower Our Lives