Letters from A Better Me
90-Day A Better Me Letters Series
Part III: Living the Journey
Making the Now Count: Rebuilding our Lives
Day 72: Honoring My Most Important Love Affair
With this letter, I’m writing my vows to you. You deserve the ultimate love story and I know that I can give it to you. Here are 10 promises I vow to you:
- I promise to love you mind, body, and soul at all time because we are lifetime partners and you deserve the greatest love affair.
- I promise to respect you and the journey you are on because you are responsible for any feelings, thoughts, perspectives of truth, actions, and reactions that come from you.
- I promise to honor the time that I have with you and be present to your needs, because I know your time is valuable.
- I promise to protect you from situations that aren’t in your best interest, because you are valuable.
- I promise stand up for you when you need a voice because your voice is important.
- I promise to explore and go on adventures with you because I know that is what you love to do.
- I promise to take steps to follow your passions because they are part of what makes you shine.
- I promise to honor your spiritual path because connecting to service through spirit feeds your soul.
- I promise to provide your body nourishment because this will be our vessel for this lifetime of learning, love, and growth.
- I promise to take the time to slow down and be mindful to nourish our relationship because only through the strength of our relationship will others learn how to treat us.
You and the Divine Source of ALL love are the only two lifetime partners I will ever have. In order to live the best life, I have to show this world the best I’m capable of being and all that starts with my love for you. My light only shines as bright as the love I have inside. I will sabotage any love that isn’t as strong as mine is for you, so these promises not only ensure I live this best life with you, these promises will help me shine my light bright for the world around me. The brighter my light, the more love I’m able to give and receive from others. So with this letter, I fully commit to our love affair. You and the world are worth it!
Today I’m Grateful
- I’m grateful for the relationship I have with myself today.
- I’m grateful for the knowledge that I’m worthy.
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to make today better than yesterday.
- I’m grateful for the love I’m capable of giving and receiving to/from others.
- I’m grateful for being a life partner with the person I am today.
With Love and Gratitude,
A Better Me
Rachael Wolff ©2019
Don’t forget to read today’s companion piece: 90-Day A Better Me Series: Day 72 – Having the Most Important Love Affair